Wednesday 5 April 2017

Update to poster outline

When creating a draft of my poster I have decided to include three images instead of one main image as I feel that this would better promote the film.  Having a main image does not always convey the narrative of the film and frequently pictures are merged together to make the image more interesting.  This also allows me to fill the poster with images erasing any white space around the edges resulting in a more sophisticated product.  I have decided to include images from different points in the narrative to conform to Todorov's narrative structure.  However I have made the restoration of the equilibrium less clear because I want to maintain some ambiguity surrounding the narrative.  Despite this I may change the third image at a later date to make my poster more engaging for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment