Thursday 23 March 2017

Post Production: Editing (1)

Once I finished the production stages (filming) of my coursework, I began editing the trailer. I started off by importing all of the clips into Adobe Premiere Pro which allowed me to see clearly how to order the clips. Some of this was similar to my story board, however at times I improvised because the trailer did not look the same in practice.For example,the opening shot in my story board is a close up of the antagonist lying down. However I was filming outside and due to weather conditions it wasn't suitable to do so.
Ordering the footage was time consuming because I had to look through and find the best clips. There is a lot of surplus footage that I have not used because  of quality issues such as the clip being out of focus,experimental camera work and uneven lighting. I also had issues with perimeters of filming; it was a public place and this meant that members of the public kept coming into shot.




Here is a screenshot of some unused footage on account of blurriness
Here is a screenshot of some unused footage on account of overexposure 

No comments:

Post a Comment